NEWARK, Del, July 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The phosphate fertilizers market is expected to observe growth at a CAGR of 5.5% and touch valuation of USD 105.27 bn by 2032, while it holds a revenue of USD 65.02 Bn in 2022.
Phosphate fertilizer helps the whole plant growth and development including the ripening of seed and fruit. Demand for phosphate fertilizer is attributed to factors like factors shifting from traditional fertilizers to smart fertilizers.
Growing agriculture producers that are used as fertilizers around the world coupled with their use on various grains to enhance the quality and improve the growth while promoting the root growth are fueling the sales of phosphate fertilizer in new markets.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15160
Other factors that trigger the sales of phosphate fertilizer are rising with the farming and irrigation technologies getting advanced with the latest farming trends. This advanced approach is there because of the decline in global crop production due to the changing climate and poor soil quality., pushing the sales of phosphate fertilizer.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- According to the phosphate fertilizer market analysis for the years 2022 to 2032, monoammonium phosphate is dominating the product segment and holds more than 31.0% of the share, attributing to the low costs of MAP and the high level of phosphorus content in it, flourishing the demand for phosphate fertilizers.
- The cereal & grains segment holds 46% of the global revenue in the phosphate fertilizer market, owing to the growth of population demanding more and more crop production for cereal & grains, thriving the sales of phosphate fertilizer.
- Asia Pacific region holds the biggest share in phosphate fertilizer market, holding the more than 61% share of the global market, attributing to the agarin countries like India and China coupled with government investments into agricultural research and development, expanding the phosphate fertilizer market size globally.
“Phosphate fertilizer market report suggests that the global market is taking a turn as new organic movements are pushing the farmers and agricultural industry to opt for organic methods including organic fertilizers or methods. Agricultural strategy has been including organic content more than ever” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Ask an Analyst for Any Query @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-15160
Key manufacturers of phosphate fertilizers are emphasizing research & development to offer better, effecting and more organic content holding product. Key players are working together and developing new product lines to enter unapproached market places. New market players also expand the research and development chains to make the product more effective and soil friendly, fueling the demand for phosphate fertilizers.
- Agrium and PotashCorp came together to combine their talent and best practices to build a new company Nutrien Ltd. that is stronger and better equipped to create value for all their stakeholders, fuelling the sales of phosphate fertilizers.
- Proagro Group of Companies are expanding the production of its feed phosphates and fertilizers by forecast rate of 25%, accounting for 11.7 million tonnes of the product by 2025.
- Recently, The OCP Group introduced the plans to develop green ammonia as sustainable raw material for use in fertilizers production, pushing the demand or phosphate fertilizers.
Phosphate Fertilizer Market by Segmentation
- Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
- Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
- Single Superphosphate (SSP)
- Triple Superphosphate (TSP)
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15160
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
4. Global Phosphate Fertilizer Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons) Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons) Projections, 2022-2032
Phosphate Fertilizer Market Full TOC Click Here
About the Chemicals & Materials Division at Future Market Insights
The chemicals & materials team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Top Reports Related To Chemical & Materials Market Insights
Water Soluble Fertilizer Market Size – The main advantage of water soluble fertilizer over other type of fertilizers is the more rapid impact, ease of use and easier coverage. Hence, water soluble fertilizer are witnessing rapid growth in demand.
Ammonium Phosphate Market Shares – The global ammonium phosphate market is set to exhibit moderate growth at approximately 3.3% CAGR over the projection period.
Phosphated Ester Market Trends – The global phosphated ester market witnessed significant growth over the last few years and is forecast to register a robust CAGR of around 6.7% between 2022 and 2032.
Phosphate Conversion Coatings Market Outlook – The phosphate conversion coatings market is projected to grow at a value of 4.0% CAGR between 2022 and 2028.
Phosphated Distarch Phosphate Market Growth – The global phosphated distarch phosphate market is growing owing to the increasing demand for dietary fibre wherein phosphated distarch phosphate is one of the good sources of dietary fibre.
Fertilizer Additives Market Analysis – Fertilizer additives market is anticipated to exhibit year-on-year growth of 4.2% and reach a value of about US $1075.3 Mn by end of 2022.
Fertilizer Applicators Market Sales – The fertilizer applicators market is projected to grow during the forecast period, due to technological advancements and introduction of new fertilizer applicator equipment in the agricultural machinery market.
Automotive Bioplastic Market Demand – Future Market Insights (FMI) has forecasted the Automotive Bioplastics Market to grow with a year on year growth of 10.3% in 2022 reaching a value of about US$ 687.5 Mn by 2022 end.
Nitromethane Market Value – The nitromethane market is likely to register a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period, and is anticipated to reach a market share of US$ 12.57 Bn by 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs