Jalen Hurts is among the top quarterbacks in the 2022 Fantasy football rankings even though he’s only thrown for a combined 22 touchdown passes in 30 NFL games to date. His 2022 Fantasy football ADP is on the rise in part due to the Eagles’ acquisition of wide receiver A.J. Brown from Tennessee on draft night. For Hurts to justify his rising position in the 2022 Fantasy football QB rankings, another double-digit rushing touchdown season with nearly 1,000 yards on the ground seems like a given. The Eagles’ QB is among a number of 2022 Fantasy football QB, RB and WR picks managers should consider when developing their 2022 Fantasy football strategy. If you’re looking for 2022 Fantasy football advice, be sure to check out the 2022 Fantasy football cheat sheets from the proven computer model at SportsLine.
Last year, the model accurately predicted that Colts running back Taylor was being drastically undervalued. Taylor was being drafted behind running backs like Aaron Jones, Ezekiel Elliott and Ekeler but the SportsLine projection model predicted that he’d outproduce all of those backs and be a fixture in your Fantasy football lineups. The result: Taylor led the NFL with 1,811 rushing yards and 18 rushing touchdowns to finish as the overall RB1 in 2021.That’s just one example of a league-winning pick that SportsLine’s model has been high on.
It’s been high on Fantasy football sleepers like A.J. Brown in 2020, Henry in 2019, McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara in 2018, and Davante Adams in 2017. Anybody who banked on players like those likely made a run at their league title.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The projections update multiple times daily, so you’re always getting the best Fantasy football advice and the latest Fantasy football tiers.
Now, SportsLine has simulated the entire NFL season 10,000 times and released its latest Fantasy football cheat sheets 2022 and draft advice, along with its top Fantasy QB, WR, RB picks. Head to SportsLine now to see them.
Top 2022 Fantasy football QB rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills: The Bills quarterback is the 2022 preseason favorite for league MVP by oddsmakers for good reason. He’s averaged approximately 4,500 yards passing and 37 touchdown passes each of the last two seasons while rushing for more than 1,200 yards and 14 scores. With Buffalo’s offense potentially even more dynamic this season, Allen looks to be a great pick for Fantasy managers in the early rounds.
2. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: With his favorite target, the explosive Tyreek Hill now in Miami, Mahomes seems unlikely to repeat his 50 touchdown passes from his MVP season in 2018. Even with a host of new receivers, a 4,500 yard, 35+ touchdown season seems like the floor for the Chiefs QB, who has led his team to at least the AFC Championship Game in all four years as the team’s primary starter.
3.Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens: Coming off an injury-plagued 2021, Jackson has extra motivation to succeed as he’s playing for a new long-term contract. The 2019 MVP is nearly.a cinch to rush for more than 1,000 yards when healthy but his touchdown passes have declined steadily the last three seasons, from 36 to 26 to 16. While 40+ combined passing/rushing TDs seems unlikely again, a 30+ TD campaign should make him among the best Fantasy QBs in 2022. See more top QBs here.
Top 2022 Fantasy football RB rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts: The former collegiate standout at the University of Wisconsin has excelled for Indianapolis in his two NFL seasons. He’s coming off of an 1,800-yard, 18-touchdown season and despite not being a primary receiving threat out of the backfield, is the safest choice in drafts. Taylor shouldn’t last past the third pick in any league format and is a worthy choice with the No. 1 pick.
2. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers: With L.A.’s offense being among the league’s most dynamic, Ekeler has a chance to approach his 20 touchdowns in 2021. If there is one concern about the diminutive running back, it’s that he’s coming off a 276-touch workload, significantly higher than any of his previous four seasons. If Ekeler can duplicate his 2019 numbers, 1,500 combined yards, double-digit touchdowns, and 80 receptions, he’s a strong choice in the top five picks of drafts.
3. Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans: Despite offering no real receiving threat out of the backfield, Henry is a fantasy owners’ dream when it comes to the potential of explosive weeks. Over his past three regular seasons, including an injury-shortened 2021 campaign, Henry has posted 15 games with multiple touchdowns and 21 games with more than 100 yards rushing. The two-time NFL rushing leader looks to bounce back in 2022. Anything short of 1,700 yards would be a disappointment for the league’s most physical and feared runner. See more top RBs here.
Top 2022 Fantasy football WR rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams: Coming off one of the greatest statistical seasons in the history of the NFL, Kupp is an easy choice for Fantasy managers to make as a high first round pick. Though it’s far-fetched to believe the reigning Super Bowl MVP can repeat his 145-catch, 1,947-yard, 16-touchdown performance from the 2021 regular season, the Rams’ offense might be even more dynamic with the addition of Allen Robinson in 2022. Another monster season likely awaits Matthew Stafford’s favorite receiving target.
2. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings: New coach Kevin O’Connell brings with him an offensive background, making the Vikings’ offense one to keep an eye on for NFL fans this season. Though Dalvin Cook is one of the league’s top running backs, Jefferson, in his third season, has established himself as one of the NFL’s most dynamic receivers and Minnesota’s best player on offense. His consistency thus far in his career has been astounding: 14 games of 100-plus receiving yards and 14 with at least one touchdown. He’s a target hog for quarterback Kirk Cousins and should improve upon last year’s 1,600 yard receiving season.
3. Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow’s college teammate at LSU had a dynamic rookie season that culminated in a Super Bowl appearance for Cincinnati. Chase also won plenty of Fantasy managers their 2021 league championships with the best receiving game of the year for any player, a 266-yard, three-touchdown performance in a Week 17 overtime win against Kansas City. The Bengals’ second year receiver had a tendency to be big play-dependent, but still a worthy choice in the first round of PPR and standard league drafts. See more top WRs here.
How to find proven 2022 Fantasy football football rankings, advice
Now that you know who the top three at each position are, you’ll want to see the full Fantasy football rankings 2022 and cheat sheets from SportsLine. The model has identified a stunner in the top five at quarterback, and knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Head to SportsLine now to get 2022 Fantasy football cheat sheets.
So who should you target in your 2022 Fantasy football rankings? And which QB shocks the NFL with a top-five performance? Visit SportsLine now to get 2022 Fantasy Football cheat sheets for every single position, all from the model that has a history of making league-winning calls, and find out.